September update of latest COVID-19 initiatives.
With the ending of a number of the original COVID-19 relief and stimulus initiatives, August and the beginning of September has seen the release of new plans to move into the post-September period. Links to these updates and changes are listed below.
Please click on the following links to access a wide range of Covid-19 related updates, initiatives, guidelines and resources from both Federal and State Governments.
- Jobkeeper payment and coronavirus supplement extended
- Treasury Fact Sheets on COVID-19 relief measures. Click here to access them all.
- COVID-19 overseas financial assistance
- Additional funding to reinforce Australia's Aged Care sector
- Pandemic leave disaster payment
- 1billion defence initiatives to aid COVID-19 recovery
- Pandemic leave disaster payment – Tasmania
- New deal secures potential COVID-19 vaccine for every Australian
- Federal Government site.
Jobkeeper Update – Extension to March 2021. Read more ….
Victorian Government Stage 4 Restrictions. Read more ….
Victoria – Health and Human Services – Stage 4 restrictions. Read more ….
Victoria – State Revenue Office – Land Tax. Read more ….
Federal Government COVID-19 Updates. Read more ….
NSW – New round of small business grants. Read more ….
Qld – Round 2 of Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant Program opens. Read more ….
Vic – Range of videos explaining topics effected by COVID-19 such as Land tax and Payroll Tax. Read more ….
Tas – An update on all COVID-19 matters in Tasmania. Read more ….
ACT – Updated 30-6-2020. Read more ….
SA – Updates for Land tax deferrals and Job Accelerator Grants. Read more ….
NT – COVID-19 Update. Read more ….
- COVID-19 Safe App. Download now
Myths about COVID-19 are all over social media. Here is the our Government's mythbusting response. Read more ….
$131.4 million Federal funding to help Public Hospital fight effects of COVID-19. Read more ….
$48.1 million for mental health & wellbeing pandemic response plan. Read more ….
State and Territory Government websites. Their latest responses to the coronavirus pandemic.
3 Step Framework for a Covidsafe Australia. Click here.
Easing of coronavirus (Covid-19) restrictions. Read more …
- Boosting cash flow for employers. Read more ….
- Increase in asset right-off from $30,000 to $150,000. See Backing Business Development – Fact Sheet: Delivering support for business investment
- How the ATO reviews Jobkeeper applications. Read more ….
- Click here for the latest coronavirus news, updates and advice from government agencies across Australia.
- Scam Watch Update. Read more about the increasing number of scams that have emerged since the Coronavirus outbreak.
State Government relief programs:
- NSW – Relief for NSW Small Business
- Queensland – Information and assistance for business and industry
- Victoria – Tax relief for eligible businesses
- Victoria – Business support fund
- Western Australia – COVID-19 relief
- Tasmania – COVID-19 Tax update
- ACT – Covid-19
- South Australia – COVID19 Relief Measures
Stage 3 – $130 billion relief package New Facts Sheets
- Breakdown of Federal Government Covid-19 support. Click here.
- Australian Government – Economic Response to the Coronavirus
- Articles and Updates in other Latest News articles including:
- Stage 3 – Covid-19 $1.1billion Domestic Violence, Medicare and Mental Health.
- Stage 2 – Covid-19 – $66 billion stimulus package.
- Stage 1 – Covid-19 Update – Small Business
- Stage 1 – PM launches $17.6 billion virus stimulus plan