Welcome to the Taxation Guru franchise opportunity! Discover why you should own a Taxation Guru practise. Apply today to receive more information about our business proposition and the steps it will take to become part of the Taxation Guru Franchise Network!
About Taxation Guru
Whether you’re a company, partnership, trust or sole trader, you need help with Super, Salary Packaging, Fringe Benefits Tax, Investments and deductions this tax season Call Taxation Guru; the power to help you make the right decisions.
We recognize the special needs of the small to medium sized businesses and their owners and have established a network of professionals to bring you business know-how and expertise. This team is dedicated to assisting emerging and established SMEs with a broad range of services including:
- Business planning and financial management.
- Financing, including introduction to various financiers and preparing finance submissions.
- Taxation planning and compliance, both business and personal.
- Information systems, from reviewing your needs and selecting a system to implementation and ongoing support.
- Business valuations
- Buying and selling businesses
- Audit and accounting
- Corporate secretarial services
- Assistance in franchising, manufacturing and litigation support
- Assistance in making use of the ‘Commonwealth Government Initiatives for Small Business
Taxation Guru is delighted to introduce this exciting franchise opportunity where you can own and operate your own tax firm.
Benefits of joining the Franchise Network include:
A Taxation Guru Franchise has a low start-up cost from as little as $30K + working capital. This allows franchisees to own their own tax business without making a huge investment and getting into debt. A small start-up fee also allows for faster profitability and easier scalability.
Proven Business Model
Taxation Guru has partnered with DC Strategy, Global Award Winning Franchise Consultancy firm to develop a successful business model that is simple and easy to follow. The model has been tried and tested with the current Taxation Guru branch which is a growing success.
Training and Ongoing Support
Franchisees will receive a wealth of knowledge on how to successfully run a Taxation Guru Franchise. Franchisees will immerse themselves in an intensive 1 week training programme along with online training. Taxation Guru takes professional development seriously and will always make sure franchisees have room to flourish and continually develop skills. In addition, Taxation Guru has a Central Call centre saving employee time and improving the quality of calls and customer service. Franchisees will receive ongoing support from the Founder and CEO, Gambhir Watts and the Head Office team.
Franchisees will benefit from Taxations Guru’s strong reputable brand. In addition, franchisees will have access to an existing client base. Franchisees will also receive top marketing support and collateral, as well as digital marketing strategies and evolving management systems.
Founder and CEO Gambhir Watts
Gambhir has been a Fellow of CPA Australia (FCPA) (Australia) since 1999 and Fellow Cost and Management Accountant (FCMA) in India since 1977. Gambhir achieved MALP (Master’s in Administrative Law and Policy) from University of Sydney in 1999. In addition, Gambhir hold’s professional membership with The Institute of Managers and Leaders and Australian Institute of Company Directors and other professional bodies.
Gambhir has a wealth of experience in taxation of commercial and Not for Profit multicultural and social organisations, business/financial/project management, strategic and tactical planning, business development, turnaround, troubleshooting.
Board experience and Executive employment includes: Gambhir Watts & Co; Taxation Guru Pty Ltd, Business Guru Pty Ltd, BMG Holdings Pty Ltd; BMGW Pty Ltd; BMGW Finance Pty Ltd; Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Australia; Nonviolence Foundation; and the Australia India Foundation.
Gambhir has won a number of Awards and Honours in community service including:
- Order of Australia Medal (OAM) awarded by the Governor General for service to multicultural relations -10 June 2013.
- GOPIO Community Service Award (GOPIO CSA) 2011 by the US based Global Organisation of Persons of Indian Origin.
- Guest of Honour at the International Symposium on Healthy and Happy Living and Ageing held in Sevagram, India 6-7 December 2010; chaired keynote speakers session and participated in Panel Discussion;
- Bharat Gaurav (Pride of India) Award by India International Friendship Society – 2010-11;
- Sardar Ratna (Jewel of Sardar Vallabhbahi Patel) by Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Foundation – 2010-11;
Franchisees we are looking for…
The ideal franchisee understands the opportunity and is passionate about succeeding. The franchisee will receive as much training as they require until they are ready. Taxation Guru franchisees need to hold a tax agent license and must have experience practising tax with relevant qualifications. A background in accounting, sales and business development is also useful.
A Taxation Guru franchisee will be personable, engaging and part of the local community. Importantly, they will have passion and are willing to manage the business. They must enjoy working in a business environment and want to see the business succeed.
Are you passionate about Taxation Guru and the franchise opportunity? Submit an enquiry today to discuss the franchise opportunity further and take the steps to owning a franchise.
Join the Taxation Guru Franchise Network. Enquire now!