The power of the small and medium-sized enterprise
The small and medium sized enterprise (SME) sector is the dynamic engine room of the Australian economy. Collectively this sector is the largest employer and will be the major net provider of the jobs over the next decade.
We recognize the special needs of the small to medium sized businesses and their owners and have established a network of professionals to bring you business know-how and expertise. This team is dedicated to assisting emerging and established SMEs with a broad range of services including:
- Business planning and financial management.
- Financing, including introduction to various finanaciers and preparing finance submissions.
- Taxation planning and compliance, both business and personal.
- Information systems, from reviewing your needs and selecting a system to implementation and ongoing support.
- Business valuations
- Buying and selling businesses
- Audit and accounting
- Corporate secretarial services
- Assistance in franchising, manufacturing and litigation support
- Assistance in making use of the ‘Commonwealth Government Initiatives for Small Business
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- MALP – Master of Administrative Law and Policy –Law School, University of Sydney -1999.
- Company Directors Course –Australian Institute of Company Directors, 1999.
- CED in Taxation Law; Australian Corporation Law, University of Sydney 1993.
- Graduate of the CPA Program Australia and qualified for certificate of practice– 1994-1995.
- Master of Commerce, University of Bombay – 1976.
- Fellow of Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of India – 1976 (practicing member).
- Graduate of Chartered Institute of Bankers, England – 1975.
- M.Com (Applied Statistics), University of Bombay, India – 1974.
- B.Com (Hons), University of Bombay, India – 1972.