Welcome to Taxation Guru
The small and medium-sized enterprise (SME) sector is the dynamic engine room of the Australian economy. Collectively this sector is the largest employer and will be the major net provider of the jobs over the next decade.
Representing more than 50 percent of the country’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) this sector comprising of nearly one million businesses is the linchpin of many communities throughout Australia and make a significant contribution to our exports. This fast growing and booming sector, particularly in the services and manufacturing industries, truly exhibits the vitality and drive expected of an entrepreneurial spirit.
The needs of the small to medium-sized businesses and their owners are unique and require a network of professionals to bring them business know-how and expertise.
Taxation Guru endeavours to take the burden off your shoulder and make your life easy by providing a broad range of tax related services including:
- Tax planning and preparing and electronically lodging Tax Returns for Income Tax, Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT), Goods and Services Tax (GST) and related taxes, Capital Gains Tax, State Taxes, Contract Workers, Labour Hire Arrangements, Salary Packaging, Non-commercial losses, business income for personal services for every business structure including Superannuation Funds and family trusts.
- Assistance in optimising taxes and growing wealth through investment properties
Business Guru is dedicated to assisting emerging and established SMEs with a broad range of services including:
- Advisory and accounting
- Assistance to Business Visa migrants in obtaining 457 and other visas and then progressing to permanent residency visa.
- Corporate secretarial services
- Assistance in franchising, manufacturing and litigation support
- Business planning and financial management
- Financing, including introduction to various financiers and preparing finance submissions
- Taxation planning and compliance, both business and personal using any business structure – company, partnership, trust, sole trader…
- Information systems, from reviewing your needs and selecting a system to implementation and ongoing support
- Business valuations
- Buying and selling businesses
- Assistance in making use of the ‘Commonwealth Government Initiatives for Small Business’.
- Assistance in making use of the Commonwealth Government Agency’s export promotion services including Exports Market Development Grant for taking your business to the overseas markets.
Our Slogan: Prosperity through Enterprise